Advice please!

CC

Hello! Really need advice.
After my 2nd baby I followed the Dukan diet and successfully went from 79kg to 63kg. Christmas came and I went up to 65 and so fancied a change, I chose Nupo (Danish slim fast but lower cal.)
The first week on Nupo I went from 65 to 62.7kg!!! - Excellent! But the next 2 weeks my weight went up and stabilised at 64.5!!! I eat 1261 cals as per my fitness pal & the scooby calculator thing. I do C25K 3 times a week and 2 days on the cross trainer burning 500 cals each time. Sometimes I add a 30day shred in there too! I don't know what else to do! I drink 2 litres of water plus lots of green tea and my food/snacks are low cal and mostly fruits or raw veg.
My goal is 59/60kg (pre baby weight and point where 90% of my clothes fit!) and I just cannot seem to get there!!! Does anyone have any advise!!???
The only thing I can think of is to continue and do one day a week with only shakes, another day shakes and pure protein, the 5 others; shakes and cal counting...what do you think? xxx

Hello all i can think is that you are building muscle so not really seeing a difference in your weight , do you measure your waist etc, you might see more of a difference that way :)

If you are only eating 1261 cals a day it maybe that you are not eating enough.
My fitness pal is a great resource but you have to input your daily exercise and eat your exercise calories back? Just a suggestion ;)

Hi girls - thanks for your replies and advise! Yes, iI am using My Fitness Pal and not actually eating my excerise cals back. Perhaps that's it?! X

Back