Advice please!

sallyc6

Hi folks,
Have only been doing the LT TFR for a week and a half but I think I'm gonna stop after 2 weeks. It's not for me. Have got a dinner party 3 days after I stop the diet, what do you recommend about refeeding? Was just gonna have shakes for brekkie and dinner then a low carb tea cos didn't think I'd been on it long enough to do a complete refeed.
I would ask the chemist but it takes weeks to get an appointment and didn't know whether it would be better to start the refeed now so I can do a week before the party?

You should really re feed probably, even after 2 weeks :D If you will be on day 3 of re feed then you will be ok , but stick to the food that is allowed if you can. Good luck Sallyx

I was just so miserable! I'd had a week off work and been for days out with hubby and little boy and it made me upset and felt like I've spoilt the time off. Anyway did refeed and didn't put any weight back on, now sticking to calories counting and feel brill. It was the kick start I needed but just not for me long term. Hope you are all doing well xxx

Back