Advice please

sabz

Hi Everyone, Im thinking of starting Lipotrim tomorrow but im a little hesitant because i have a personal trainer and he trains me quite hard 4 times a week and its mostly heavy weights. He has asked me to follow a low carb plan but although im losing inches I have only lost 5lb in 4 weeks. The results everyone is achieving in on Lipotrim are amazing. WillI be ok following Lipotrim and working out? is there anyone else who does this?

thanks

I don't think you would be able to continue seeing a personal trainer 4 times a week whilst on lipotrim. I have been to the gym 3 times since starting on it 2 weeks ago and I can only manage ( at a push) half of the workout I was doing before! Get dizzy and feel week!
whatever you decide good luck with it :)

I agree with city lady....I have a personal trainer and we've agreed to not do any normal sessions just yet to allow my body to get used to this diet and are reviewing this after 3 weeks as the concern is the lack of calories going in means having nothing to burn doing cardio as you're already virtually on maximum fat burn mode as it is on LT.

i bought a pilates DVD (arrived today coincidentally) so I can try some lighter exercises to help with toning as I personally want to avoid flabby skin and its a gentler form of exercise.

maybe work in some aqua classes or swimming? Save some money on your PT sessions for now and use them up later down the line when your body has more good carb rich energy to burn. :)

If you want my honest opinion, 5lbs in 4 weeks isn't what I would be happy with, not working out x4 a week. I'd give up the pt and do LT instead, go back to the low carb plan when you want to tone up/ lose the last stone.
But LT isn't for everyone, it's really hard, but u can only give it a go xx

Yes, I am using lipotrim... but nothing beats getting fit and loosing weight at the same time.

If you really want drastic weight loss then give lipotrim a go for 4-6 weeks to drop a stone or so and then get straight back with your PT to get rid of the rest properly while getting fit at the same time :")

Hi guys thanks for the responses really appreciate it,I just really want to lose the pounds and train,I spoke to the pharmacy that i will be buying this from and he said he wouldn't recommend exercise for the first 3 days but after this it ok as his bro in law follows it and plays football 3 times a week....

Back