1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Advice please !!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Essi, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Essi

Essi Well-Known Member

Hi all
    just wanted a bit of advice!
    I am thinking of doing exante , I have done L/L and did that for a year with amazing results, had a baby and then did exante for a year also and lost weight again, I had no break for nearly a year, although it seems you now should do this after 12 wks? I also had a long time with tummy troubles after, my husband has his concerns that I might damage my body by returning to the diet,
    anyone else had similar experiences, and has the diet changed much in the last 2 yrs,

Are there many out there that have been on/off vlcd for many years & is it ok to keep going back on
    Thanks essie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. *lesley*

*lesley* Well-Known Member

Hi Essie
    I only noticed that on the Exante site too. None of the others say that which probably explains the tummy troubles you had and the cripling bowel pains i had after coming off Lipotrim!
    I've done the diets a few times but only for a few weeks each time after the first time when i did 12 weeks. Thats all i am doing now to get myself off to a good start and kick the sugar cravings into touch.
    I don't think it harms you as such but being on it for a long time again is probably not good for you :(

4. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

I am planning on doing 12 weeks to shift as much as I can then going to up the calories and exercise to drop the rest.
    Also going to be adding a meal every 3 weeks to avoid upsetting my system.