Advice please !!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Essi, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Essi

Essi Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi all
    just wanted a bit of advice!
    I am thinking of doing exante , I have done L/L and did that for a year with amazing results, had a baby and then did exante for a year also and lost weight again, I had no break for nearly a year, although it seems you now should do this after 12 wks? I also had a long time with tummy troubles after, my husband has his concerns that I might damage my body by returning to the diet,
    anyone else had similar experiences, and has the diet changed much in the last 2 yrs,

Are there many out there that have been on/off vlcd for many years & is it ok to keep going back on
    Thanks essie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Essie
    I only noticed that on the Exante site too. None of the others say that which probably explains the tummy troubles you had and the cripling bowel pains i had after coming off Lipotrim!
    I've done the diets a few times but only for a few weeks each time after the first time when i did 12 weeks. Thats all i am doing now to get myself off to a good start and kick the sugar cravings into touch.
    I don't think it harms you as such but being on it for a long time again is probably not good for you :(

4. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am planning on doing 12 weeks to shift as much as I can then going to up the calories and exercise to drop the rest.
    Also going to be adding a meal every 3 weeks to avoid upsetting my system.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.