advice please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missrachyp, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    hey guys
    sorry to peck your heads, i just came on my periods today and i feel like i have no energy AT ALL!!! not too bad on the food but i do want more lol but i did 2 n half hours worth of classes yesturday as i had PMT so i took my anger out in that ha! but yeh i came on today and i kinda cant move n wanna eat everything in site :( not a chance will i feel like this tomoz though i have my step and legs bums and tums and im in work 9-4, i was off today i havent had a day off in 8 days so i should have kept buisy really!
    sorry about the moan! does anyone else have this prob?
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yeah some months I am like that but it's only for a day. You need to rest sometime hun so listen to your body. Don't stuff yourself but rest up

4. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i am like this today too....needed a choc fix at around 11 this morning but luckily took an Options Hazlenut hot choc into work with me and that perked me up :)
    Comfort food always works a treat so maybe try some pasta or some mash or something like that? and put your feet up with a good book or a good movie - oh and keeping out of DH's way often helps too!!
    :-D xx

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with the others, rest when your body tells you to, otherwise you will burn out.
    Also when you have a period, your body doesnt crave chocolate, but stodgy foods and thats where we confuse the cravings!
    Eat pasta and potatoes and you will stop feeling low.(That came from a GP I used to work with and it works believe me!)

Take care and I hope you are feeling better today.

Kerry-Ann
    xx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Funny you should say that, it makes perfect sense! I am a real chocoholic but when I first started SW I was filling up on pasta and potatoes all day and it was only after week 2 that I realised I hadn't had chocolate in all that time - hadn't even thought about it!

7. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Hope today feels better for you, sweetheart

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flowers:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.