• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

advice please?

hey guys
sorry to peck your heads, i just came on my periods today and i feel like i have no energy AT ALL!!! not too bad on the food but i do want more lol but i did 2 n half hours worth of classes yesturday as i had PMT so i took my anger out in that ha! but yeh i came on today and i kinda cant move n wanna eat everything in site :( not a chance will i feel like this tomoz though i have my step and legs bums and tums and im in work 9-4, i was off today i havent had a day off in 8 days so i should have kept buisy really!
sorry about the moan! does anyone else have this prob?
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Yeah some months I am like that but it's only for a day. You need to rest sometime hun so listen to your body. Don't stuff yourself but rest up

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
i am like this today too....needed a choc fix at around 11 this morning but luckily took an Options Hazlenut hot choc into work with me and that perked me up :)
Comfort food always works a treat so maybe try some pasta or some mash or something like that? and put your feet up with a good book or a good movie - oh and keeping out of DH's way often helps too!!
:-D xx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I agree with the others, rest when your body tells you to, otherwise you will burn out.
Also when you have a period, your body doesnt crave chocolate, but stodgy foods and thats where we confuse the cravings!
Eat pasta and potatoes and you will stop feeling low.(That came from a GP I used to work with and it works believe me!)

Take care and I hope you are feeling better today.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I agree with the others, rest when your body tells you to, otherwise you will burn out.
Also when you have a period, your body doesnt crave chocolate, but stodgy foods and thats where we confuse the cravings!
Eat pasta and potatoes and you will stop feeling low.(That came from a GP I used to work with and it works believe me!)

Take care and I hope you are feeling better today.

Kerry-Ann
xx
Funny you should say that, it makes perfect sense! I am a real chocoholic but when I first started SW I was filling up on pasta and potatoes all day and it was only after week 2 that I realised I hadn't had chocolate in all that time - hadn't even thought about it!