Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

advice please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missrachyp, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    hey guys
    sorry to peck your heads, i just came on my periods today and i feel like i have no energy AT ALL!!! not too bad on the food but i do want more lol but i did 2 n half hours worth of classes yesturday as i had PMT so i took my anger out in that ha! but yeh i came on today and i kinda cant move n wanna eat everything in site :( not a chance will i feel like this tomoz though i have my step and legs bums and tums and im in work 9-4, i was off today i havent had a day off in 8 days so i should have kept buisy really!
    sorry about the moan! does anyone else have this prob?
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yeah some months I am like that but it's only for a day. You need to rest sometime hun so listen to your body. Don't stuff yourself but rest up

4. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i am like this today too....needed a choc fix at around 11 this morning but luckily took an Options Hazlenut hot choc into work with me and that perked me up :)
    Comfort food always works a treat so maybe try some pasta or some mash or something like that? and put your feet up with a good book or a good movie - oh and keeping out of DH's way often helps too!!
    :-D xx

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with the others, rest when your body tells you to, otherwise you will burn out.
    Also when you have a period, your body doesnt crave chocolate, but stodgy foods and thats where we confuse the cravings!
    Eat pasta and potatoes and you will stop feeling low.(That came from a GP I used to work with and it works believe me!)

Take care and I hope you are feeling better today.

Kerry-Ann
    xx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Funny you should say that, it makes perfect sense! I am a real chocoholic but when I first started SW I was filling up on pasta and potatoes all day and it was only after week 2 that I realised I hadn't had chocolate in all that time - hadn't even thought about it!

7. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Hope today feels better for you, sweetheart

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flowers:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.