Advice pls: Lipotrim or Cambridge?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Davis, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Davis

Davis Full Member

Diet:
    VLCD
    I have been doing my own VLCD with packs bought back from a trip oversea's but as I only have 7 days supply left need to start thinking about starting a new programme. It seems to me that Cambridge and Lipotrim are the same. Is this correct? What kind of weekly costs can I expect? Do I need a doc certificate to start?
    Any advice would ve greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    they are nearly the same,same price,no councilling with LT thats what we are here for and slightly more choice on cambridge x

4. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I've done both. Not much in it really. I think the flavors are a wee bit nicer on CD and they have tetras (ready made cartons for when you have to go out). LT you go to the pharmacist, CD you go to a councellor at their home. I found LT good as if family ever asked, I told them I was being monitored by a doctor (well pharmacist....wont split hairs) and they didn't worry then. Good luck with whichever you decide...both are fab.

5. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I'm on LT, and I tried the odd sachet of CD soups, just for a change, and they made me feel sick! I prefer LT hands down xxx

6. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Can you sole source on CD for weeks upon end like LT.. or do you have to have one low carb meal in the evening for 7 days out of the month, every month ???

7. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi Ang !
    My friend is on Sole Source on CD & has to add a meal every day for 1 week after every 4 weeks on Sole Source.

8. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cambridge for me....and the support from the girls on here

9. LIPOTRIMVIRGIN

LIPOTRIMVIRGIN New Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    hi guys i am just starting out, i have chosen lipo becus my auntie done it and she lost a lot.

10. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    loving the LT as the counselling is all done by logging onto the guys and don't like the idea of going to the CD reps home, plus the convenience of the chemist, good luck with whatever you choose we're all here if needed

11. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Also tryed both and CD made me feel ill,so for me its LT.Good luck in what you choose x

12. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I suppose it depends how controlled you are with food LT is fab for not even thinking about that meal you have to eat....but if you are a picker maybe cd would be best as you can do all different plans and incoporate food too...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.