Original Advice pls?! New to SW but struggling for Breakfast and Lunch ideas?!

Nuff11

Hi Everyone,

Me and my lovely wife have recently started the "original" SW diet as we have both but weight on since getting together around 4 years. Another reason for starting the diet is that my wife Hannah was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis back in February so our livestyle has had to change completely!

We have found lots of really nice reciepes for evening meals and plenty of soups on here but the thing we need help with really is easy to make breakfast's and lunch's.

I work 12 hour shifts with no access to a cooker (only a microwave) and due to Hannah's condition she cant cook anything too difficult as she cant be on her feet for too long!

We both eat most things really and I have no problems cooking things in bulk to freeze!

Thanks in advance everyone and good luck with your own weightloss targets!

Terry & Hannah

Just wanted to wish you and your wife good luck! Everyone here is mega helpful and the threads above are a goldmine of useful information. Have look at the diary threads too - I find them really inspiring! I know you mentioned doing the original plan but if you ever fancy a green day you are more than welcome to check out my diary :)

Back