advice pls slimfast

oasis6918

Gold Member
Hi, can someone please explain the concept of slimfast please? I've tried slimming world before and I'm thinking I may try the slim fast plan but I don't know where to start. I enjoy the slimfast shakes when I'm trying not to snack between meals. Thanks x

A quick reply as on my way out, 2 shakes, 3 snax of 100 calories each and a meal of 600 cals,

I can't eat breakfast so I have a banana, then around 10 I have a shake, I take fruit to work valuing 100 cals, a shake when I get home about 3 ish, then my 600 cal meal at night and I drink plenty of water through out the day, I have 100 cals worth of milk for my cups of T too, hope this helps x

How are you getting on Hun??
Forgot to mention there's one vital ingredient to help u succeed and that's great people here on this forum, if you want to share your successes, or if u are having a bad day or just general chit chat this is a great place to come x

Yeah I'm really enjoying minimins have met some great people, first I was on slimming world forum, then pregnancy and slimming world, now I'm branching out :) I start slimfast tomorrow, as that's my wi day x

good luck hun iv been usin slim fast inclueded with calorie countin u will be great i was also thinkin of joining s w only i would find it 2 hard x

Back