Advice re SF?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Deegirl, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Deegirl

Deegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ladies,
    I hope you don't mind me posting on here? I have been on Cs for the last 5 weeks and have lost a stone:D Yes I am delighted but it is expensive working out at 40euro per week, things are tough at the mo and I, like most people, am on a very tight budget. I have looked at SF and it is a lot cheaper...I did try this last year but only lasted a few days...not a prob with SF just my mind was not in the right place...so I decided to try something diff this time. As I have lasted for 5 weeks on CS, I am thinking of giving SF another try.

I suppose my question is how are you all finding it and has anbody changed from CS to SF?

Sorry for long post!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wow what a great loss, well done. i love sf, i like the taste, the cost and the fact you can snack on what you like for 100 cals and still have a 600 cal meal for tea. x

4. Deegirl

Deegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for reply sparklewings...I think I am going to give SF a try...I'll keep you posted!!

5. sjn1982

sjn1982 Member

Diet:
    WW
    Haven't tried CS but just wanted to wish you luck with SF!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.