• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ADVICE : who has tried Exante (or other replacement options)

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
S: 12st7.5lb C: 11st9.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 0st12lb(6.84%)
Has anyone tried Exante for maintenance. Im running out of Lipotrim maintenance (its the bars and the choc whip that I like) but they are sooooooo expensive, I was wondering about trying something cheaper! Thing is I know the LP bars and whip keep me feeling full so I dont pick and dont really know much about other branded products and whether they'd do the same (rather than just promising to do so lol).
Advice anyone? Ive only got a couple of each left so kinda need to know what to do (typical last minute Vanessa I know lol) seeing as it takes days to get delivered.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
I think Tanya's tried Exante Vanessa - pm her if she doesn't see this soon xx

SandraB

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
I've tried it Nessa, same sort of results as LT but loads more choice and taste tons better.......

Zebs07

Thanks ... I ended up ordering some LP stuff but think I'm gonna def try Exante stuff next time!

I seem to be using maint prod during week, especially Monday Tuesdays to counteract weekends and it seems to be working for me (other than the obvious low cal/balanced thing, it also helps get me back into a 3meal routine after the weekend pickiness)

Thanks again...

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
I find the Exante bars too sweet...they are like rice krispies with a lot of sticky syrup on them and not as filling or as nice as the Lipotrim maintenance bars.

Your local Pharmacy might have the promotion on where you buy 5 LT maintenance bars for the price of 7. They come in a special promotional pack.

Zebs07

Thanks mini. That's my fear really that the other stuff won't be as filling!
As for pharmacy - can't seem to find one that stocks maintenance products - may try phoning round further afield .... Hmm food for thought pmsl

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Just seen this :)
I loved the exante bars they were both delish!

But I'd always stick to what you know works "if it ain't broke don't fix it" :p

SandraB

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
Me too! I also like the Be-YU bars but you need to eat 2 really and that takes the calories up to about 260 which is a bit high I think, you might as well have a low cal sandwich......