Advice

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tinks_88, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tinks_88

tinks_88 Full Member

Hey Guys, im currently on sw but dont really have tht much to lose (about 1 and a half stone) just wondering how many points you think i would be allowed daily so i can get a feel for this diet - i currently weigh 10 st 7 and am 5ft 6?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    blackwidow likes this.
  4. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Tink _ 88. Im in a similar position and SW just isnt shifting those pounds atall. So i think i may just do it online to begin with and keep going to SW meetings...waste of money i guess but all my friends go there lol. It looks alot stricter with WW and i think thats what i need. i did a tally for SW kcals consumption and i was hitting like 1900-2000 a day! Not going to lose weight that way!

5. tinks_88

tinks_88 Full Member

Yeah, i think i may stick with my sw meetings for now as i need the incentive of getting weighed everyweek but i hear WW meetings are more expensive! It seems stricter but its a lot more convenient with their ready made meals ect.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.