advice

Hi every one i have just joined this site and i am about to start lipotrim tomorrow i have been on it before and had great results but i was a smokker then but i seem to be finging getting started a night mare this time around any advice would be apreciated:D

I can't offer you any advice about being a non-smoker cos I always have been but would just like to wish you all the best for starting. Log on here for advice or support, it's a lifesaver.

Good luck for your start.......how long ago did you stop smoking...?
Just think you have given up smoking and now going to lose weight.....your body will be so grateful........Be strong and any problems just yell...xx

Hi honey, I gave up smoking 5 months ago and I am finding it quite easy to follow the VLCD to lose that little bit I put on.

Good luck with your weigh loss journey x

hey hunny good luck wiv the diet. just fink u quit smokin an succeeded so u can do this diet. its all bout willpower. lol. :D

pop on here if ever need advice, a chat or 2 vent. its a life or shud i say diet saver!! ;)

Well done for quiting. It's one of the best steps u'll ever take. You will have no problem with the diet if you have quit. You must have some willpower. !!!! Well done. Hope ur successful.

Back