Cruise PP Advise for next weigh in

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
It's my first PV day today and I'm planning on having a small amount of veg tonight

What I want to know is my next weigh in,the reason I ask is because I've heard alot of people get upset because theyve gained on there first cruise week,is it better to weigh still at the end of the week or leave it till my body adjust again?
I don't want to get disheartened if I see a gain?
Advise on a postcode please
L x

I think it's a personal thing, Laura. If you're going to gain, you will, whether you weigh or not.

I like to weigh daily so I can get to know how my body fluctuates; others weigh weekly and others less frequently than that.

If you know you're being Dukan good, you will lose weight .... but, ultimately, I guess, our bodies might not work in convenient one-week packages. Darn it ;)

Enjoy and keep the faith!

P x :D

I weigh weekly, either on a Sunday or Monday depending on which day a pp day falls on, try to weigh the morning after a pp day rather than pv as a loss will show better.

FF

Thanks for that

Out of interest what do you do if you slip,I ate something today and although it was tiny do you just carry on on do a pp day? Xx

Just carry on as normal, I wouldn't stress too much if it was tiny, @ accidentally ate a bite of pizza during attack, I was trying to convince my daughter it was nice and look mammy likes it. I totally forgot about being on the diet. Anyway I just carried on as normal and thankfully the scales continued downwards!

FF

Same happened me with the pizza, it was nice but not a wow pizza so for the next few days I was raging because it wasn't even worth it :-D

Lol mmmm pizza is my weakness so staying well away
I'm on a pp day tomorrow so hopefully I'll be ok,do you weigh every week or every day?
Are you on cruise? X

Laura you can make your own pizza I do it once a week and it's yummy! Smallest pizza ever but really nice, make the base with your oar ran allowance add chicken onion garlic and Tom purée delish xxx

I weigh twice a week, mid week and weekend, weekend being the official weigh in. The recipe for dukan bread it makes a good base for pizza.

Oh my god I've just found it and I'm so happy!!
Xx thanks you!!

I've also just made the yummiest muffins with lemon flavouring only to find it has lemon oil in! Should I bin them!!!xx

Laura its only a small qty it won't make a difference. X

I looooove my muffins x choc, orange my favorate at the moment mmmmmmmmmm

No had probs ordering but sounds like they are great except cheese ones it gets bad reviws xx

I try to weigh once a week, some weeks I might weigh midweek just out of curiosity and 9 times out of 10 it's up from my main weigh in so I just ignore it. It's because of that I try to stick to once a week since it is disheartening thinking your going to be up come main weigh day.
I haven't had a week where I was up yet so I'll stick to once a week!

Love the muffins too, I mainly use cinnamon in mine, must try lemon, I love lemon cakes! Cinnamon has excellent qualities for stopping water retention so I use it quite a bit ;-)

FF

Also do I have eat 2 tbps of oat bran a day?
Can I eat slightly less as my muffins work out less or should I up the quantities?
Lx

You should eat the 2tbls a day, you can mix the left over bran into a yogurt at some stage of the day as a snack.

I have 1 spoon in a yogurt for breakfast on school days, fills me up for opt of the morning :-D

FF

Back