1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

advise on cooking the meal packs

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by 123slim, 18 March 2014 Social URL.

1. 123slim

123slim Member

I am in day two....and i'm finding the meal packs...okish. The microwave crust round the edge is a little off putting! has anyone tried cooking them on the hob?? or any tips for making them up? Thanks:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

I have cooked them on the hob as I didn't have a microwave. I put them on a medium heat and continually stirred until I deemed them to be ready! Between 5-10 mins for the ready meals and it very long very the porridge.
    I think they came out better and smoother on the hob but I am too lazy to keep it up now I have a microwave!

4. 123slim

123slim Member

great.... thank you