Aerobics

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DecemberBride2008, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I went to aerobics/boxercise last night for the first time since starting CD. I felt fine doing it, but I just want to double check that its ok for me to continue.

I have been attending aerobic classes on and off since January, and go to aerobics/boxercise on Monday, aerobics on Tuesday and Step aerobics on Wednesday (how I'm not slim I will never know lol!)

Is it ok for me to continue with these classes while on SS or should I cut down?

Thanks in advance
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya,

I just put a thread on called 'Exercise' cos i was asking the same thing. Icemoose replied to it with useful info (he's a CDC) might be worth a read, will answer your question too.:)

Good Luck hun, and good on you for being eager to tone up and keep fit with your weight loss. :eek:

4. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    When I started cd I was already attending aquacise classes once a week, and in my first week of cd I started aerobics and still do, an hour a week. I also follow a couple of exercise dvd's in the evenings, including Charlie brooks and callanetics and also jump on the rowing machine for half an hour (not all on the same day though) And I walk as much as I can. I can honestly say I have felt fine doing all this, however, this is not to say that EVERYONE would cope with this amount of exercise. Do what you can but listen to your body...don't jump into vigorous exercise but build it up gradually. And stop if you need to. I have to say that walking and callanetics are fantastic!

5. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    what is callanetics? I've never heard of it!!

6. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    If it is excercise that you are used to then you are fine to carry on with it :)
    Listen to your body though and drink that water ;)

7. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    callanetics is like old skool pilates. google it and you should find some info. It was an exercise programme used for people with back problems....fantastic for toning!!!!! You can really feel the muscles you've worked afterwards! No jumping around and getting sweaty, just different movements, stretches and poses. I'd recommend it to everyone :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.