After everything.. I have stopped lipotrim!!

Bulpity

Hi all.. Just wanted to let all those who have been so supportive know that I have.. Today.. Decided that lipotrim is just not the way forward for me. I was feeling so poorly.. And lost 13lbs in a week.. But I woke up this morning and felt dreadful.. And I mean.. Really dreadful! So I went to the doctors and have been diagnosed with a really bad kidney infection., and have been thoroughly told off by my gp!! He basically said that these types of diets were intended for super morbidly obese people and that they are not particularly good for the body and are certainly not good long term as they do not tackle the long term issues. So I am joining a slimming group where hopefully I can re learn about food choices and makes different decisions.. I wish everyone well who has decided to do lipotrim and I hope it doesn't make anyone poorly!! But most of all.. I hope everyone is happy!! Xx

Sorry to hear that you are unwell, especially after your great loss last week. I thoroughly understand how you feel and you need to listen to your body and the advice of your doctor. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey.

Hope you feel better soon, good luck with it all x

Back