After holiday WI, Oh dear (mentions food)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    Well I gained a whopping 7lbs on holiday, I did go for it though. And, unknown to me at the time of booking, out hotel was literally next door to a Ben and Jerry's shop, so they got a hammering. Back on SS today and my god, I'm finding it hard, I did expect to, but this is torture. Ive just booked my next proper holiday, it's next march, and I keep telling myself, If I stick to it 100% now, I'll have been at goal for ages come March, and hopefully look great. It's not helping right now, but hopefully it will get better. I don't remember it being this hard. lol. I only have a 5 day week this week, as I started today and not Wednesday, so I am hoping to lose the majority of that 7lbs in those 5 days, so I really have to be 110%
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

you can do it! you've jumped straight back into SS so that's a massive big first step over with

4. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done for getting back on SS. A holiday is a holiday - draw a line under it. Think how fab you'll look on your next one!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.