After losing the weight...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sbridge7, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Maintenance after CD
    Do any of you worry that you'll feel more vulnerable? I, for one, cannot imagine what it will be like when I have lost weight. Although, I feel vulnerable being overweight, for me it's also like some form of protection to hide from the world. For those that have completed CD successfully, how did you feel once you had reached goal?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Scared witless at the beginning, but excited at the same time about putting my plans for maintaining my weight into action :)
  4. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Maintenance after CD
    I know I'll be scared at first, but I'm looking forward to actually looking after my body and changing my eating habits.
  5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I too am scared, but then I suppose thats why i used this as my protective shield for so long!
    Lots of time to adjust though as we have all our lives ahead of us :)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.