• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

After Night Out........

charley24

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have managed to get back to 11.10 on scales this morning, weigh in wed !

Unfortunately TOTM has turned up - boooo.....so I may get a STS.........however not too gloomy as I ate and drank a lot and the 2lbs I was heavier yesterday have gone..........now to be good good good, glug lots of water and hopefully I will maintain !

I did have a good night tho, you can see in my diary what I consumed - oops !!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
G: 13st0lb
Hey Well Done!

Well I am an advocate of people having the occational night out and the beauty of this diet is that it won't really make much difference if you get back on to it.

I imagine that you could even lose this week if your W.I is Wednesday TOTM or not!

I shall be having a night out this coming Friday and intend to have the weekend off as a treat. Not worried about getting back into it! As long as I don't go overboard with the eating the weight gained should only be fluid and easy to lose.

Take care and good luck with the rest of the weight loss plan!

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
If I go off plan it makes a huge difference to me :( I need to be 100% to lose a thing. Ah we're all different. :)

Glad you had a great night tho, glug away xxx

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
You are sounding very positive Charley, glad you had a good night out. Will have to check your diary for items consumed.
I do marvel at everyone who can get back onto CD after a planned/unplanned food/drinks intake - I just don't feel I'm at that stage yet. Keep up the water glugging and good luck for weigh-in.

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Checked out the diary, I'm a cocktail girl too -they are just so decadent! Had so many before Britney Spears concert this year, surprised I could still stand, let alone dance.
Well done for your discipline in getting back onto CD.

charley24

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Claudine, I was very worried about the night out and whether I could return to SS, I feel a lil hungry but nothing like I expected !

Oh blingbabe the cocktails were amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!

As I changed my mind about the dress, I am just adding a pic of the other warehouse won I actually wore !

S: 20st4.0lb C: 13st8.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 6st10lb(33.1%)
the very few times i have come of the plan in the 7 months ik ahve luckily managed the next morning to get straight back on it which has resulted in still loosing every week for 7 months