after the plan

Discussion in 'Exante' started by bexterj24, 18 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ok so im just thinking ahead here but when you finish the plan what do you do when introducing food? when i was on LT i was given a 7 day plan to follow by the letter could only have certain foods certain days i was thinking of following the same one again i take it this is ok or do exante have one ive not seen ? thx guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Exante don't gave their one but a lot of people use the lipotrim refeed. I think I might use that myself.

4. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I emailed exante this question and they said to move up one solution and stay there until your weight stabilizes and then move up another solution and observe weight until it stabilizes. There's no mention of any specific foods to eat, as long as it's within the calorie restriction of that solution.

5. LVP123

LVP123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Sorry I'm being thick here - do you just mean go onto working solution until your wait doesn't fluctuate for a few weeks then just do the same with simple solution? And it doesn't have to be low carb as long as it's within the 400 and 600 calorie range?

6. illdoitforaslongasican

illdoitforaslongasican Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've did exante then moved to WS for a week then Atkins. I wanted to lose another stone but i didn't lose a pound however I haven't put a pound on in four weeks either!! I'll def go back to it for maintenance so it might be a way forward for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.