after weigh in

Mikspatel53

Just had my weekly weigh in and have lost 4 pounds this week. Lost 1 stone and 4 pounds in total now. Just got into work and had a chocolate brik and then a sandwich :(. Shall I still have my 3 products a day even after I've had a sandwich or do I skip 2 of them out in order to keep calories down? I can last the rest of the day with no food now. Just tea and flavoured water. My total calorie count is 597 including brik I just had.

Hi, as I understand it you still have to have you 3 products as if you don't you will not have all you vitamins required.

I'd still have your usual packets, as this is just a little blip, and you want to keep going strong.x

Thanks. I guess it's back to day one then and getting back into ketosis arghh. Was proud of precious losses only to blow it on a silly sandwich

continue like any other cambridge day and have all your required shakes. Up your water a little and forgive and forget. It's the beginning of a new week so hopefully you should be able to redeem yourself and have another loss.

I've had about 4 litres and its late afternoon will probably be able to go through 2 more hopefully that should clear it out my body x

Back