Afternoon Tea

smartie831

I have a afternoon tea booked next week
And I can't get out of it. It's been in the pipeline for 7 months and now it's been booked
I'm on a "healthy eating plan" can anyone give me any advise on how I can prepared self? :(

I would say be as healthy as you can with your food choices up until then and maybe up your exercise a bit then just enjoy your day, have what you want then get back on it the day after! Have a nice day xx

Eat beforehand so you're not too hungry when you get there, that way you won't fill up on non SW foods. Save hex's just in case, maybe allow youself a flexi syn day? Just try & make healthy choices & remember it is only 1 day.

How did it go Smartie831? I am also booked in for an exciting afternoon tea somewhere posh soon, were you able to act sensibly or did you just go for it! ?

Hey, it worked out ok in the end. It was only 2 days into my new week so i hardly had any syns that week and just enjoyed it. On the day I filled up with free food before so I had my hex's. I still managed to loose weight that week. :)

smartie831 said:
Hey, it worked out ok in the end. It was only 2 days into my new week so i hardly had any syns that week and just enjoyed it. On the day I filled up with free food before so I had my hex's. I still managed to loose weight that week. :)

That's brill, I bet you feel really proud of yourself, you've done really well:)

Back