Afternoon

Law Ram

Hey
I found you guys on google and thought this would be a great place to come and get help/advise but mainly support on weight loss.
I am 24 years old and my scales are reading 104kg. I want to be 80kg and I will be happy but I need some motivation and support whilst I do it.
I really hope you dont mind me posting on here and it would be great to speak to you lot soon
Thank you
Law

Hey
I found you guys on google and thought this would be a great place to come and get help/advise but mainly support on weight loss.
I am 24 years old and my scales are reading 104kg. I want to be 80kg and I will be happy but I need some motivation and support whilst I do it.
I really hope you dont mind me posting on here and it would be great to speak to you lot soon
Thank you
Law

Welcome Law to MiniMins:welcome2:

I saw the negative post on after your introduction and I have deleted it and banned the Troll!

Please accept my deepest apologies as in seven years I myself have never seen such a rude post and I can assure you our members are some of the nicest, warmest welcoming people you could wish to meet.

If you have a look on the links below it will help you to make your ways around the forums and if you would like to set up a weight loss diary please do so.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Weight Loss Diary

If you need any help please ask:)

Morning
Thank you for the welcome :)
Some people can be a bit funny but its their problem not ours :)

I will make a weightloss diary I think, sounds like a good idea :)

Welcome!

Back