Ah bless! A royal baby at last :)

Oh how lovely. I haven't seen the news yet today. Didn't think it would be much longer, the pressure to produce was on!!!

Yep, was always going to happen though. Just read the news pages, she's not very well though. Poor girl.

I know! Poor Harry though, he's now been shunted to fourth in line! :)
Can you imagine being this kid though. I wouldn't really like to grow up knowing that one day I would potentially be head of the British monarchy.

Lovely new today that Kate and Wills are expecting a baby! It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling! :D

Fantastic !!! and I learnt it here lol !!!

I know! Poor Harry though, he's now been shunted to fourth in line! :)

I would think he does not care one jot. He is such a great , fun loving guy.

Yep, was always going to happen though. Just read the news pages, she's not very well though. Poor girl.
Oh. I hope she is o.k. One thing is for sure, she will get the greatest care..................

I was so excited about this, you would think I actually knew them brilliant news :) hopefully she'll be back in here feet soon as!

I am really pleased for them as they seem to be a lovely young couple however, I fear that we're not going to be getting any peace from this now. I think we'll get a blow by blow account of every twinge.

From what I understand, the 'twins' thing was only thrown out there because she's suffering from such severe morning sickness.

You're right minimunchkins - we will hear every single thing, she will be watched more then ever with what she eats, drinks, wears and does - because this little baby is the future king or queen.

I feel sorry for them because they would have wanted to keep this quiet for a little while longer but with the sickness they obviously can't.

At least it's "nice" news (the baby, not the sickness) rather than the awful stuff we often get!

Well I for one won't hear every little thing about it because I won't be reading about it or discussing it or watching tv news about it.

I am very pleased for them, wish them well, but apart from that I am about as interested as I would be in anyone else's baby - that is, not at all really!

I won't be hearing everything about it as I don't have a tv and don't read the papers. Ignorance is bliss.

Im really pleased for them and think its very excitimg. I hope kate has a happy healthy pregnancy.

As for the baby growinh up with the pressure of beung king/queen i doubt they will struggle with it afterall william seems to have grown up into a lovely youmg man even with losing his m so tragically. Afterall the baby will be born into the royal lifestyle and will not know any different and i expect they will get training/counsilling on how to deal with it all

Back