ahh having a minor panic

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by operationslim31, 27 February 2010 Social URL.

1. operationslim31

operationslim31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi sorry i may sound slightly mad or something but i have just been sitting here tucking in to my mint choc shake , weh i just thought god am i gonna be left with excess skin , i dont really wanna be left with boobs by my stomach etc , ido a lot of walking have to for my job , but i am due to go spain in sept dont wanna be stuck in a sweater ( like 2008 wen i wore a sweater on the beach )and i know i have to do it but was just wonderin if any ppl who have a huge weight loss can give me any tips pls xxx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I've been using Palmers firming lotion, you can get it from Superdrug for about a fiver. Also ordered some "liquid bra" uplifting gel from avon book as I'm quite blessed in the boobs department and don't want them to sag as I lose weight x

4. operationslim31

operationslim31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i guess maybe luckily i have only a mini b cup bra size so hopefully that wont be a problem but i recalled a friend of a friend who did this diet and had to have a full body tuck and the thought just gave me the heeby jeebys lol hope your creams work i might by some firming lotion too good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.