ahh having a minor panic

operationslim31

hi sorry i may sound slightly mad or something but i have just been sitting here tucking in to my mint choc shake , weh i just thought god am i gonna be left with excess skin , i dont really wanna be left with boobs by my stomach etc , ido a lot of walking have to for my job , but i am due to go spain in sept dont wanna be stuck in a sweater ( like 2008 wen i wore a sweater on the beach )and i know i have to do it but was just wonderin if any ppl who have a huge weight loss can give me any tips pls xxx:confused:

I've been using Palmers firming lotion, you can get it from Superdrug for about a fiver. Also ordered some "liquid bra" uplifting gel from avon book as I'm quite blessed in the boobs department and don't want them to sag as I lose weight x

i guess maybe luckily i have only a mini b cup bra size so hopefully that wont be a problem but i recalled a friend of a friend who did this diet and had to have a full body tuck and the thought just gave me the heeby jeebys lol hope your creams work i might by some firming lotion too good luck

Back