Ahh help :(

birdfrombelfast

At the in laws and they are all eating steak. It smells so good :( I'm also still having hunger pains, I obviously know the want for food doesn't go away but the hunger should surely?? I thought I wasn't taking enough water so I've upped the amount I drink but I'm still hungry :( its making this even more difficult x

I cooked the kids my fav dinner prawns and rice then had to feed the baby it I kept sniffing the food :( so I know how u feel..but u know why ur doing this so u can do it jus think that steak will still be there when u finish lipotrim and it will taste even better cuz u won't feel quilty eating it :)

Thanks girls! Elle its great comin on here and being reminded that were all feeling the same and I love Wat u said about not feeling guilty when I'm finished LT :D x

birdfrombelfast said:
Thanks girls! Elle its great comin on here and being reminded that were all feeling the same and I love Wat u said about not feeling guilty when I'm finished LT :D x

No problem hun well done 4 making another 100% day :) :) I've been on this diet b4 and cheated really wasn't worth it n I didn't enjoy wot I was eating hold on to that :)

Back