Ahhh what to have

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by misscymru1984, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. misscymru1984

misscymru1984 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    for tea?? I am quite hungry & my boyfriend is torturing me by eating a big juicy pizza with potato skins right next to me! :(:( boo, what can I have for tea? I'm on a green day x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(38.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure what you've got in - I've hardly got anything but I do have some eggs, some left-over brocoli and cauli, some extra light laughing cow triangles, some bacon, some cottage cheese and some left-over boiled potatoes - doesn't sound much but I'm going to transform it into a quiche and by spraying the potatoes with fry-light and putting them in the oven at the same time.........? - Well that's what we're having for tonights tea (I've had this before and it does taste nice - honest) - hope you can knock something up without going off plan too? Best o'luck'n'stuff

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    firstly beat him for sitting next to you with pizza, how about sw chips, eggs and beans?

5. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(38.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure what you've got in - I've hardly got anything but I do have some eggs, some left-over brocoli and cauli, some extra light laughing cow triangles, some bacon, some cottage cheese and some left-over boiled potatoes - doesn't sound much but I'm going to transform it into a quiche and by spraying the potatoes with fry-light and putting them in the oven at the same time.........? - Well that's what we're having for tonights tea - we're on EE so it's all free except the HE a for the cheese triangles - (I've had this before and it does taste nice - honest) - hope you can knock something up without going off plan too? Best o'luck'n'stuff

6. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My boyfriend ate a yummy footlong subway yesterday in front of me - men ey!!!!! When I am in dount and hungry (which I bet you are being next to his food!) then I make some SW chips :)

7. misscymru1984

misscymru1984 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys, I'm going to have some veggie burgers & rice! Not as nice as the pizza! He just ate some popcorn too!! Ahhhhh men indeed!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.