• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ahhh what to have

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
Not sure what you've got in - I've hardly got anything but I do have some eggs, some left-over brocoli and cauli, some extra light laughing cow triangles, some bacon, some cottage cheese and some left-over boiled potatoes - doesn't sound much but I'm going to transform it into a quiche and by spraying the potatoes with fry-light and putting them in the oven at the same time.........? - Well that's what we're having for tonights tea (I've had this before and it does taste nice - honest) - hope you can knock something up without going off plan too? Best o'luck'n'stuff

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
Not sure what you've got in - I've hardly got anything but I do have some eggs, some left-over brocoli and cauli, some extra light laughing cow triangles, some bacon, some cottage cheese and some left-over boiled potatoes - doesn't sound much but I'm going to transform it into a quiche and by spraying the potatoes with fry-light and putting them in the oven at the same time.........? - Well that's what we're having for tonights tea - we're on EE so it's all free except the HE a for the cheese triangles - (I've had this before and it does taste nice - honest) - hope you can knock something up without going off plan too? Best o'luck'n'stuff