Ahhhh Help!!!!!!!

angel85

Ok, so my first 2 weeks on Exante went perfect, stuck to it 100% and lost 10lbs. Then I run out of packs ( I hated the Mushroom and the Tomato and Basil so much that I couldn't even force them down) Stupidly, I didn't order any more in time for running out so I was a bit stuck and didn't know what to do as I had no packs, plus, it was my boyfriends birthday (rubbish excuse I know) so I thought one night off won't harm and we went out for a meal...BIG MISTAKE! Its true that once you have one day off, it is so hard to get right back on it. So I spent a couple of days totally off exante, eating rubbish and then finally got my new packs. First 2 days were fine then for some stupid reason, I went off the rails again and have spent the last while sticking to it for a few days then giving up and then trying again but its not working! This weekend was a disaster. The thing is, I know I can stick to it as I did 100% the first 2 weeks and was just starting to feel so much better and now I have gone and ruined it. My plan was to start a fresh this morning but I woke up so hungry I ended up eating, I just felt like I could not do it for some reason. I feel like I'm having a battle with food at the minute and food is winning! I just can't get my head back in the right frame of mind to do it. HELP :(

angel i really get where your coming from here i stuck to it for 5 wk then had really horrible week and had food last wk and have to say i did not even enjoy it i just had to eat something and once i started picking at things that was that but went to bed that night feeling so terrible and hated myself and i know that sounds extreme but was how i felt and i got up the next morning and really found it hard to get back on track and that was just one day but way i did it was every time i wanted to eat something i just remebered how bad i felt after the last time and honestly no food is worth feeling like that to me i felt i was letting everyone down what on earth is that all about so i would just say to you by your own admission you know you can do this just get your head into gear, think of all the lovely clothes you can wear and how proud of yourself you will fell once you do. I hope you get back on track.xx

You need to start believing in yourself, don't set urself up to fail becoz u will. The way I see it too is if your on TS you HAVE to have a food break on week four so set ur mind into thinkin I don't need to cheat becoz I'll be eating again soon....to be honest thats what scares me food break week, but it necessary so just have to get on with it.

Every time your tempted by something the first thing you should do is stop, stop what your doing and think about it, remind yourself of ur motivations until u just don't want it anymore. Quite often when we eat something its because we don't process what we are doing we just do it immediately and deal with the fall out after. U can do this so get back on track and tell urself that!!xx

dolly i see you from ek so am i! Im not and havent done the food break a week having food would be too hard for me to get back into it but i am going to benidorm with the frils on 3 march for a week and totally not looking forward to the food as all inclusive but ill order a month supply so it will be there when i get back and get straight back into it,

Oh wow thats mad lol!! Small world!! I'll deffo be taking the food break week because I'm sure its to do with ur metabolism and keeping you healthy. When your on a vlcd your metabolism slows right down so spending a week on higher cals I think is essential to give it a boost and keep a good weight loss going.

A holiday sounds good, I cud do with one of them lol, just enjoy yourself and get back on it as soon as u get back xx

I must admit I'm one of the non food week people I have one WS day a week but don't do the AAM week

Nice to see some 'locals'. I'm in Elderslie was in EK a couple of weeks ago :)

Yer I think thats different tho if your having a ws day a week, but if your not you need to eat sometime lol!!xx

Angel, I can relate, I have had days/months like that too, I got down to 11stone on Atkins and then blew it and ended up back at 13stone in 6months, one thing I have learnt is not to be so hard on myself. I find the more down I get about my eating the more I eat, therefore of I do go mental (I'll be honest is inevitable no matter what diet I do) I'll just dust myself off and think tomorrow is a new day, that way instead o wallowing for a week in takeaways, sweets and cakes I'll control it and have a day of blowout then back on the straight and narrow.
You'll get there your just taking the scenic route like me ;)

I am the same as Starlight, I take 1 WS day a week instead of the AAM week. I'd rather enjoy 1 little meal a week than have a week of eating meals, it would be so hard taking it all away again :)

For me the abstinence was the attraction lol..but then I'm only in week one!! come back in another week and I might be having one ws day a week too lol! xx

a big hi to all these scots folk!!! I guess i can use my hols as a food break but im defo getting back on it as soon as im back .xx

We'll all have to meet up...I hate to tell ya tho, I'm english lol...married a fine scotsman and then begged him to move back home ( i met him in england) lol xx

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that left a positive comment. It really helped and is so nice that people take the time to give a few words of encouragement . Stuck to it 100% today, feeling really hungry and tummy is rumbling. I know I haven't drank enough water today and obviously I will no longer be in ketosis so hopefully in a few days the hunger pangs will pass and I will be back on the straight and narrow! I can do it!!!!!! Thanks again

Xxx

We'll all have to meet up...I hate to tell ya tho, I'm english lol...married a fine scotsman and then begged him to move back home ( i met him in england) lol xx

Im English too! I live in Northern Ireland, my fiancé is from here :) ....Im from London, where abouts are you from? :)

Hi laura, I'm from just outside London....a rotten wee place called Slough lol....I'm sure people will have heard of it, its reputation seems to travel lol!! I just got back from the swimming and was speaking to a Northern irish guy there, it really made me laugh coz he struggled to understand me, but so many people do....I have no clue how tho coz the english accent is the plainest going lol!!xx

Back