Ahhhh my head!!

Day 1!! Banging headache :0( and shakes! Will stick with it but oh my goodness!! Must just keep looking to next Monday when I get on the scales!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw, stick with it. Should be over the worse in a few days. Keep up the fluid intake & have some paracetamol. Have you got any bouillon as that helps a little too?

im so glad theres a reason i have been getting on and off headaches when i usually dont

Me three!

Ouch! Had paracetamol and lots of water. Keep thinking maybe I'll do ww lol. But I know I need to stick at this! x

Push through, it will be worth it. I am another that doesn't normally get headaches but my carb withdrawal one is always a doozy - fluffed words, foggy brain, clumsy and in PAIN! Keep drinking the water, and be kind to yourself - no unnecessary exertion!

ahhh ok well i will be having a massive sugar withdrawal then as ive always had a really bad sweet tooth and used to eat alot of sweets

Ok! So it's cleared now, slept for 12 hours last night. Fingers crossed for today! We can do it! I haaaaattttteeeee the shakes though Bleurghhh!

Ok! So it's cleared now, slept for 12 hours last night. Fingers crossed for today! We can do it! I haaaaattttteeeee the shakes though Bleurghhh!

Good morning and well done on getting to day 2, stick at it :hug99: xx

It helps motivate me reading the diaries, try it and maybe start your own?

A tip I read is to make hot lattes with the vanilla shakes, split into 3, add a spoon of coffee and whisk. yummy! :)

Went to bed early last night but still got left over of headache :cry:i am having pint of water before i have my first shake banana i am gonna try. DAY 2 lets do it
Marion xx

Back