ahhhh whats wrong with me!!

Bubbles.

Twice this week i have eaten, now feeling bloated and sick cant seem to get my mind to where i was. The guilt is unbearable, did even think about making myself sick this thought did dissapear quickly, already got an eating disorder (comfort eating) really dont need another.
Just feeling so low today, long day with the kids, house a tip, the list goes on!!
Such a difference from last night ,i was over the moon cuz i fitted into a size 16 skirt, (well it did up bit tight to go in yet)
How can 2 days be totally different!! AHHHHHHHH
Really need to do this!! Set myself a target of 11 stone by june 30th, i cant be a failure again.
Sorry about the rant , needed to tell someone !!:(

Bubbles. said:
Twice this week i have eaten, now feeling bloated and sick cant seem to get my mind to where i was. The guilt is unbearable, did even think about making myself sick this thought did dissapear quickly, already got an eating disorder (comfort eating) really dont need another.
Just feeling so low today, long day with the kids, house a tip, the list goes on!!
Such a difference from last night ,i was over the moon cuz i fitted into a size 16 skirt, (well it did up bit tight to go in yet)
How can 2 days be totally different!! AHHHHHHHH
Really need to do this!! Set myself a target of 11 stone by june 30th, i cant be a failure again.
Sorry about the rant , needed to tell someone !!:(

I know how you feel, I've had the week from hell eating wise!
Right...... Get over the blip and start fresh 2moro!
It's such a hard diet int it, but with all the support on here you and me WILL be at goal by June x

just remember how yuck you feel after you've had a blip and let that override your wanting for food next time it rears it's ugly head, you'll do it by june, think of those small clothes for summer x

Thanks for the replys.
Feeling a lot more positive, hubbys day off tomorrow and monday so he should keep me on the straight and narrow for the next couple days.Weigh day tuesday hhmmm well see what happens.
Think positive :)

Back