• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ahhhhh!!!! Boyfriends Birthday

S: 19st8lb G: 12st2lb
My mans birthday today, free dinner as he opted for scouse (potato's, meat, veg and stock) but there'll be cakes etc. Ive synned a slice of his cake and it's 15 syns :( i feel like a party pooper sitting with all his family going "oh none for me. I'll wait until i go home tonight and have some grapes" i'm losing my mind here!!!!

How is it possible to stay on track with 15 syns a day. I've already eaten 8!!!! I need to lose 2lb this week, its only my second wi, i cant have a gain!! :(

Miserable

Kayleigh x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kerry b

Silver Member
Could you have just a sliver of cake, half of what you counted? Or just have a mouthful (not that I could ever do that:p). When do you weigh in? Could you cut back on syns for the rest of the week? Birthdays are going to come around and you still have a life to live. In saying that, if you really dont want any cake then dont have it, im sure your boyfriend will understand

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
S: 12st4lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st11lb(22.67%)
Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't Slimming World have flexi-syns for this sort of thing?
I'm sure I remember flexi-synning when I did it.