ahhhhhhhh....... watermelon.. !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by canaryellow, 9 September 2007 Social URL.

1. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Hi, :D

This is my god knows what week of CD now, i think about 19 !
    done fab, i can now see the home straight, just another 16lb to go, for my target weight.. (have already lost over 6stone) then from there i will start maintance,

BUT.... just eaten over half of watermelon,:eek: yeah i know greedy little oinker your thinking, but god it was sooooooooo lush !
    so juicy and i wanted more too.. lol

yeah i know it was bad, but tasted so good.. lol

sorry for the confession, but had to tell someone

x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

yum, i love watermelon, especially on a hot summers day.......:sigh:

i cant stop thinking about food today - arrgghhhhh

Sounds like you enjoyed it and it was worth it!:)
  4. suzanned

suzanned Member

I, too, love watermelon...think of it this way ~ you could have been eating worse!
  5. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

I agree.. it could have been alot worse, my only regret is that i had to give the other half, to my other half.. lol

on the plus side, just think its all water..

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

As has been said, it is only a water melon, but dont let it slide on and on, you enjoyed it, now put it behind you and move on.

I know from experience that one can lead to another and so on. You have done so so well, make sure you make it to the final destination.

I will say though, well done on your choice!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.