Aimee's Food diary

smoomoo

Silver Member
I haven't done slimming world for a couple of years so its all a bit rusty! I was 11 stone when I first joined slimming world and I am now 8stone 3. Im joining a class on Wednesday, but will start from tomorrow. Have just placed my grocery delivery, after reading through all of my old food diary's on here!

So...Monday

Breakast - 2x scrambled egg, baked beans, green tea and some fruit

Lunch - Jacket potato, Tuna, sweetcorn and extra light mayo (not sure of the syns?)

Dinner - spag bol made with extra lean mince, carrots, peppers, onions, courgettes, passata and herbs with wholewheat spaghetti

Evening snack - 4 ryvita (b), extra light laughing cow triangles (a) and some ham followed by chopped up fruit and fat free fromage frais

I'm not sure if this helps but the hellman's lighter than light mayo is 1/2 syn per tbsp :)

Looks like you're heading for a good start. My restart day is tomorrow too. Good luck :)

I'm not sure if this helps but the hellman's lighter than light mayo is 1/2 syn per tbsp :)

Looks like you're heading for a good start. My restart day is tomorrow too. Good luck :)

thank you! yes big help, im rather rusty with the syn values. Can remember the basic principles but not any of the syns! :)

image-3346221848.jpg

image-1521743748.jpg

Very vegi bolognaise simmering slowly away for dinner

Tuesdays plan

Breakfast - 2x poaches eggs on 2x nimble bread (hex b), plummed tomatoes

Lunch - Pasta n sauce bake - as pictured above (hex A for cheese)

snacks - fruit

Dinner- streamed cod loins, jersey royals, peas and broccoli

2 syns for Margerine and 2 for 2 extra cheese triangles

Last edited:
Wednesdays plan

Breakfast- 2x nimble toast (b), poached eggs, tomatoes and fruit

Lunch- left over very vegi spag Bol, muller light and an apple

Dinner- sw chicken korma, an orange.

Last edited:
Thursdays plan

Breakfast- boiled eggs and soldiers from 2xnimble (b) some blueberrys and banana (1)

Then I'm walking half an hour to the swimming baths, swim for an hour and half hour wall back

Lunch - salad with chicken, bacon, sweetcorn, carrot and extra light mayo (2)

Dinner - quorn sausages, baked beans and mash made in a bake with curry sauce served with broccoli and carrots topped with cheese (a)

Last edited:
Back