Aiming to lose 5st but need to lose around 6/7

Coley27

Hi, Coming to join and become a WeMITT (Though not actually sure what this means lol)
I have around 5-7 st to lose and hopefully by this time next year. Ive failed a few diets now and everything I do I fail. Well enough is enough I have no clothes and ive had enough!! My health is being affected, I suffer (possibly) Fibromyalgia and am now registered disabled my symptoms get so much better when I am a little lighter on the waist (Less strain on my back maybe) So..... Here I am.

Nice to meet you all and I wish you all the very best of luck :) xXx:whip:

Coley27 said:
Hi, Coming to join and become a WeMITT (Though not actually sure what this means lol)
I have around 5-7 st to lose and hopefully by this time next year. Ive failed a few diets now and everything I do I fail. Well enough is enough I have no clothes and ive had enough!! My health is being affected, I suffer (possibly) Fibromyalgia and am now registered disabled my symptoms get so much better when I am a little lighter on the waist (Less strain on my back maybe) So..... Here I am.

Nice to meet you all and I wish you all the very best of luck :) xXx:whip:

Hi! I also suffer from ME and Fibromyalgia, as we as arthritis in my knees, so I can completely empathise. I started out needing to lose 10 stone, and lost six stone in the first year - and still going! I've done it all through diet, no exercise, so it's definitely possible - all the best! xx

Back