Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ainsley Harriot Basmati rice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kells61, 9 August 2009 Social URL.

1. kells61

kells61 Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey everyone,
    I was at asda the other day and see ainsley harriot basmati rice, when I got home and put it into syns calculator it inly came up 1/2 sun on green day. Does any one know if that is the whole packet?

It was beautiful and very filling!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kells61

kells61 Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    that was suppoed to say 1/2 syn on green and 5 1/2 syns on red

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Sorry don't know but will look out for it, did it have other stuff in with it or just flavoured rice?

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ainsley Harriott Rice & Simple, Basmati Savoury Rice, Chicken, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked
    Original 5½ Syns [
    Green ½ Syn

Ainsley Harriott Rice & Simple, Basmati Savoury Rice, Golden Vegetable, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked
    Original 5½ Syns ht[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=#000000]Green Free[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Ainsley Harriott Rice & Simple, Basmati Savoury Rice, Mixed Vegetable, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]Original 5½ Syns [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#ffffff][IMG]h[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=#000000]Green Free[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Ainsl[/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]ey Harriott Rice & Simple, Basmati Savoury Rice, Mushroom & Pepper, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]Original 5½ Syns [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#ffffff][ [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=#000000]Green ½ Syn[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I'm not entirely sure but I think this means that this is the syn value per 100g cooked weight. Someone else will correct me if I'm wrong.

[LEFT]By the way, for future reference, if you have any questions about syn values you should post then in the syn value forum rather than here.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Hope this helps.[/LEFT]

[/SIZE]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.