Airline meals

Hello,

I'm flying home to the UK later and I wondered if anyone had any ideas how to point airline meals. Typically BA now offer a chicken dish and a pasta dish, I'll go for the chicken and eat the veggies but leave the rice/potato anyone have any ideas? Plus I'll be avoiding the AM snack box they give (yuk) I'm flying from the Middle East so the airport food is a no no!

Thank you!

Probably is best going for the chicken but you'll have to watch out for sauces etc. Any chance you could take some fruit in your hand luggage or buy it on the flight?? (have only flown with BA once about 6 years ago so dont really remember the meals much)

the meals BA serve are usually so tiny they would make a WW meal look like a decent portion....LOL

i was at a boot camp last year, and one of the girls there was an air hostess - i cant remember exactly what she said but something happens at the altitude with our taste buds, we cant taste properly and so they literally pump the food with a lot of fat, even the vegan meals are full of it - i'd say just go for it if no matter what you choose it will be pumped full of fat - but dont eat the dessert or the peanuts!

Back