Airport Carry On Help Please. Urgent

pixie-gem

Gold Member
Hi guys, I'm off to Dublin tomorrow and flying with Ryanair.
It states that carry on luggage must be 50x40x20.
Does that include the wheels and handle?
As my suitcase is that size, but if you count the wheel and feet then it would be 65x40x20.

Please help if you can, have tried ringing.g Ryanair but they've been shut most of the afternoon. Also tried calling Thomas Cook and Thomson but they claim to not know airport policies for Ryanair.
Really can't afford to pay their ridiculous fees for a dinky bag..

I've never come across this problem before as I've always had proper luggage and just had my handbag as my carry on.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that this went into the off topic section, I've only just found the app so still figuring it out.

X

As far as I know as long as it fits into the little measuring box thing (see pic) at the airport you'll be absolutely fine. Make sure that you definitely check-in on line and print your boarding pass and don't tear the bit of the bottom as they'll charge you loads.

Attachments

• Cabin luggage.jpg
    Cabin luggage.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 489
Also make sure it isn't over 10kg in weight because again you'll be charged loads...

Thanks have checked in and printed all bits out and it weighs 9, I hope my scales are right! I suddenly just thought today "does that include the feet and handle"

Back