• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Airport?

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Thanks Bev xx Just had an image in my head of me shouting its my diet with securtityguards surrounding me ha ha

LOL ... I remeber being in a pub and I was being ultra strict in those days - so ordered my water ... and then got out a little pot of my water flavouring - you should have seen peoples faces when they saw me with this little pot of white powder!!!

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
ha ha thats hilarious!!! I was thinking about that as well....

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
ha ha ha im off to germany for a few days with my boyf just for a break as hes finished Uni now so just wanted a lil hol xxxx

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Its the beer im worried about ha ha ha used to be a right beer monster ha ha ha and all those lovely cakes :(

Yes I'm also a beer monster but I've had to cage him for a while. Get you b/f to take you back to germany in october for the beer festival by then you'll be a skinny bird and can release the monster. LOL

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ohhhhhhh theres a thought ha ha ha ha gonna watch the Man U match in some german bar with my sparkling water wednesday ha haha

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Have a great break Fairy xx well done on sticking with LT xx