• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alchohol??

Hey guys! Just wondering what alcoholic drinks u all use ur points on?? My normal drink is wine or vodka lime n lemonade. I wud swap the Lemonade for diet but iv never seen any bars or pubs that actually sell diet lemonade!! Thinking to maybe try vodka lime n soda....don't mo how nice this will be lol. By the looks if it wine is quite high in pp so think maybe best with vodka : )

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Minxymoo

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st9lb(23.39%)
I've switched to vodka and slimline tonic, only two points, I used to be a bacardi girl!

Most clear spirits are 2PP just make sure you have a diet mixer hun. I normally drink malibu and diet coke and count it as 2PP we will find out tomorrow if its done any damage on my WI haha.

Sneeze

Silver Member
S: 18st6lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st10lb(31.01%)
Gin and slim. Only discovered it at Christmas but it's lush with fresh lime. :) x

B

blonde1991

soda water and vodka is nice, and if u have lime cordial in it or they do other flavours when your out... its so anooying that they dont do diet lemonade, i cant drink coke and it P***** me off! lol x

Sneeze

Silver Member
Are the cordials meant to be pro pointed?
I would definitely say so unless they're sugar free. They're essentially just sugar aren't they?

Sawyer

Silver Member
S: 114kg C: 41.6kg G: 73kg BMI: 15.3 Loss: 72.4kg(63.51%)
I drink gin, soda and a splash of still lemonade. I don't point the lemonade cause I don't use enough really! Or I drink white wine and soda as well as it makes the wine go a bit faster lol.

TBH I don't point wine if I drink a lot of it! Lol.

S: 14st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.47%)
soda water and vodka is nice, and if u have lime cordial in it or they do other flavours when your out... its so anooying that they dont do diet lemonade, i cant drink coke and it P***** me off! lol x
They don't do diet lemonade?? Seriously? :eek: Thats what I always have now. I get 2 vodkas and 1 diet 7up/sprite zero between the 2 of em. I hate coke in mine too hon! x

Sneeze

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.19%)
I'm a lager girl, but if they did diet lemonade I would definitely have that with vodka or gin, because I love that stuff too! Can't stand vodka and coke though. I actually think diet coke is the only sugar free option, other than water, in most pubs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 13
Lipotrim Forum 9
Cambridge Weight Plan 1
Very Low Calorie Diets 16