alchohol

Liam L

how long would i need to refeed if i was to hit the town, gonna go 10 weeks on this and have a short break from it and i defo want a beer but i dont wanna do myself any damage
2 more weeks to go though for now

You just need to make sure you are out of ketosis by having some form of carbs. Although you should refeed properly as not to put weight back on! Id say reefeed for a week properly and by then you should be out of ketosis and eating 'good' carbs

If I was just going out for one night, just for a couple of drinks, I would have a carb meal (I know cheating) to take me out of ketosis and straight back on to LT the following morning, but if it was a whole night out I would refeed properly and on day 3 or 4 when you are allowed potatoes you should come out of ketosis.

Beware though, after not drinking for a while you will get drunk much quicker than previously.

Last edited:
Beware though, after not drinking for a while you will get drunk much quicker than previously.

Surely this isnt a bad thing!! lol Cheaper night out!! :D

I'm currently on a 2 week break as I have 2 parties to attend next Saturday and the Saturday after. I started refeeding yesterday, you must refeed at least a week before otherwise it will be very dangerous and you may well end up in A&E.
Someone did a thread warning not to drink without refeeding, I shall have a search for it and post the link as soon as.

thanks for the tips lol im glad i will get drunk quicker used to take me about 15-20 pints haha

thanks for the tips lol im glad i will get drunk quicker used to take me about 15-20 pints haha

LOL, you definitely wont be drinking that much next week, you will be on your back. When I was re-feeding and out of ketosis, I was quite tipsy after 2 glasses of wine and believe me when I say, I could drink prior to LT....lol

i didnt drink for nearly 2 weeks on refeed to be safe really

your choice but if lashing it id refeed for a few days

Back