Alcohol at weekend!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kate78, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Kate78

Kate78 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi everyone.

I'm going away next weekend, and really want to be able to share a glass of wine with my friends in the evening.

Going to the lakedistrict on a walking holiday and just going to try and eat calorie countrolled protein rich foods with a couple of glasses of wine in the evening.

I know that you really shouldn't drink in ketotsis, so want to come out before saturday evening, anyone know of a safe/sensible way to do this. I was thinking of have some potatoes or something similar with my lunchtime meal then have some wine in the evening?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think either a jacket potato or a sandwich should be a good way to do it (I'm planning a baked bean jacket potato the day before I leave to go on holiday) but make sure you are out of ketosis with a ketostik before drinking.
    Hope you have fun!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.