Alcohol Free - Low Alcohol Drink

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
Ok, Ok, before you think, hmmmmmmmmmmm, Happy Holidays hasn't done a search, that question has been answered before, well I don't think it has.

I'm going to Symphony at the Tower beg July, I always drive (no bother), when we arrive I have 1 glass of sparkling wine then low alcohol beer. But my disappointment is they are nearly as high in syns as a small glass of wine. Now truth be told I'd rather have my syns on alcohol:rolleyes:

I was going to try Equator, but it's not available in Tesco's at the mo. I've found a Alcohol Free website which sells loads of low alcohol, beer/lager/wine & I'm tempted to try them.

So what I'm asking is, does anyone know how the heck you work out syns for mls??????????

Or I'm open to suggestions for recommendations for alternative, happy drinks, I don't really want diet coke as it's a bit boring, we're off on a girly day out & I'd like something special. I will have syns to play with as all food will be free/syn free (I'm taking picinic).

My favourite beer is the Sainsburys Czech low alcohol lager, its a big 500ml bottle for only 1 syn. I'd post you the link to my thread I made a while ago but I'm on my phone so I can't but feel free to check it out on my posted threads Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey thanks for that, I'll give it a whirl, I'll put it on my shopping list & buy some later this week. I don't mind 'spending' 1 syn on non alcoholic stuff x

Here it is Hun. Its low alcohol and has 0.5% in it...

image-548531802.jpg

If you pick some up be careful not to get it mixed up with a similar bottle which is green at the bottom instead of blue as that one is full alcohol so will be more syns xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back