Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Alcohol free wine

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by dizzydawnie, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Hello

I have alcohol free Becks (275ml bottle) for 1 point which is lovely and refreshing and better for me

However, can anybody recommend a good alcohol free wine please - cannot find it any the shop book - and also how many points per glass?

thank you

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ang2252

ang2252 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(26.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery
    Sorry Dawn but I think if you want wine it's best to go for a good one and count the points:sigh:.
    Do you know how many points on the old system9Discovery plan/Switch) that the Becks would be?

4. Splodgergill

Splodgergill Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Old system I think I worked out booze free Becks as being 2points.

5. Galifreyan

Galifreyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast 3-2-1
    I'm sure on old points it was either 2 or 2.5 so I tended to not bother, so happy it is only 1pp now, will be stocking up on that LOL. Thanks for making my day!

As for wine, never found a decent tasting alcohol free wine. I've tried several from Asda and not only do they tend to be upto 9pp per bottle they also taste like squash with water. I also tried the wine where the alcohol is removed after the wine has been made (I thought 'this has got to taste like wine'), it was vile, eurgh!

I tend to use my weeklies if I fancy wine and buy a decent bottle with the alcohol in LOL.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.