Alcohol free wine

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by dizzydawnie, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Hello

I have alcohol free Becks (275ml bottle) for 1 point which is lovely and refreshing and better for me

However, can anybody recommend a good alcohol free wine please - cannot find it any the shop book - and also how many points per glass?

thank you

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ang2252

ang2252 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(26.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery
    Sorry Dawn but I think if you want wine it's best to go for a good one and count the points:sigh:.
    Do you know how many points on the old system9Discovery plan/Switch) that the Becks would be?

4. Splodgergill

Splodgergill Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Old system I think I worked out booze free Becks as being 2points.

5. Galifreyan

Galifreyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast 3-2-1
    I'm sure on old points it was either 2 or 2.5 so I tended to not bother, so happy it is only 1pp now, will be stocking up on that LOL. Thanks for making my day!

As for wine, never found a decent tasting alcohol free wine. I've tried several from Asda and not only do they tend to be upto 9pp per bottle they also taste like squash with water. I also tried the wine where the alcohol is removed after the wine has been made (I thought 'this has got to taste like wine'), it was vile, eurgh!

I tend to use my weeklies if I fancy wine and buy a decent bottle with the alcohol in LOL.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.