Alcohol, whats your favourite?

I like a nice Pinot Noire, G&T with Plymouth gin, but my absolute favourite 's are single malts. Very expensive hobby and one I don't indulge in often. Not when you can pay £100 for a decent bottle.

Last edited:
All! Ha! :D I used to drink lager, hence the female beer belly :( I like dry wine and i'm partial to a G&T.

white wine or red wine, also love v and coke and g and t and vodka cocktails, and woo woos and cider and .......lmao

White wine at the moment - rose is off the menu :(

Jack Daniels is definitely my favourite :) also enjoy Sambuca and Jagermeister

Hmm, depends on the mood. I am partial to real ale, but have knocked that on the head in favour of vodka and slimline tonic. But my 2 faves are a dirty martini and a raspberry margarita. Wine is also nice, red zin in the winter, or a lovely chilled dry white in the summer. Hmm, never realised how much alcohol I like really LOL

Had 2 vokdas the other night and was really tipsy! I am definitely a cheap drunk now :)

I love bubbles & red wine, am partial to a JD & ginger ale (pre atkins) & used to lurve Amaretto but don't think I'll ever have one again knowing how high in carbs it is!! :cry:

A medium - dry white wine is a must, also love Malibu and Tia Maria with diet coke.

But the carbs in that Jaegermeister is astonishing.

ooo i LOVE this thread!!!

my dirty little drink is Lambrini!!!! haha but it too high in carbs i presume as its sweet...

rosé, zinfandel, grenache mmmmm

dry white i like, pinot, chardonnay

not a fan of red

baileys, jagermeister, cocktails...

ahuh, i like a drink lol

Oh boy....

Sambuca - off limits
Jagermeister and red bull - off limits
Corona with lime - off limits
Baileys on ice - off limits
Mini guiness - definitely off limits!
Tequilas - found one! :D

Most of the time now it's a dry white wine or slimline G and T ! (With tequila shots LMAO)

Oh boy....

Sambuca - off limits
Jagermeister and red bull - off limits
Corona with lime - off limits
Baileys on ice - off limits
Mini guiness - definitely off limits!
Tequilas - found one! :D

I know, but that still leaves a lot of choice Caz.

well i if can do without cider for 5 weeks and drink wine or vodka anyone can i used to drink 4-5 pints a night white stuff to9 only have wine on friday/sat)

That was me Stephen, only I drank 6 - 8 pints of Guiness a night, generally rounded off with Fish and Chips, and I wondered why I got fat.

:D Good fun getting there tho!!

I don't like whisky so that narrows my choice down a little :jelous:

Champange, dry ( I don't know why that's so high in carbs :()
Cava, dry
Dry white wine
Zider (well we are from the west country :))
Now I stick to skinny G&T or V & coke zero

Back