• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alcohol

When I've been drinking the night before, I usually weigh a lot lighter the next morning - probably because of the dehydration.
It's usually back to normal by the following day though, by the time I've had a few pints of water (and maybe a fry up ;)) to sort myself out.

When I've been drinking the night before, I usually weigh a lot lighter the next morning - probably because of the dehydration.
It's usually back to normal by the following day though, by the time I've had a few pints of water (and maybe a fry up ;)) to sort myself out.
What do you drink - helium?

What do you drink - helium?
:D, no just vodka usually, and the occasional lager/cider. I'm not great at remembering to drink any water during the evening or before I go to bed though....hence the dehydration!

:D, no just vodka usually, and the occasional lager/cider. I'm not great at remembering to drink any water during the evening or before I go to bed though....hence the dehydration!
I can get through 3 or 4 pints of water in the night while sleeping - bed, wake, toilet, drink - and repeat!!

That's where I'm going wrong. For me it's more like...bed, sleep, wake, headache, paracetomal, water :eek:

Nothing a couple of tablets and a cup of tea doesn't usually sort out :D

Well a sausage butty would help as well....which is what I've been craving all day today, along with anything stodgy or fatty that springs to mind....but that's another story...

Ah - a sausage girl - thats better
I can't think of a way to respond to that without sounding downright dirty :eek: or maybe that's just my mind working like a carry on film :ashamed0005:

carry on up the khyber?
I just nearly spat my drink out reading that :D (non-alcoholic, obviously ;))

I only said nearly....surely that doesn't make me a spitter-outer!

Did you like japan?
Japan was amazing thanks - I was only there for two days, but I made the most of them. My friend is an air hostess for Virgin, so I joined her on one of her working trips (very lucky, I know).
Tokyo at night had to be the highlight for me, but the whole culture was something to experience...especially as I'd not been further than Majorca before!