Alcohol!!!

Natalie2607

Hi All, I know alcohol is a definite no no when in ketosis but just wondered if anyone ever had a day off to go out?? And what they ate/How much weight they gained? Thanks xxx:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hey Natalie

I'm not much of a drinker anyway so don't miss it. If you are going to eat, try and stick to protein and avoid carbs at all costs to try and stay in ketosis. I also think it's really hard to go back onto milkshakes if you've eaten and depends on your drive / personality. Personally if I fell off the wagon I'm not sure I could. 4 years ago I tried to be a little more free and easy with it but it was too hard and I gave up. Some on here do eat and can get back on it. I remember reading somewhere on here about a lady that regularly went out drinking over the weekend and still lost weight, but had to wait to go back into ketosis at the beginning of each week which I think is a really tough ask, but she managed. Everyone is different and you have to do what's best for you.

Good luck whatever you choose.

Kay x x x

Back