Alcohol

Mel2110

Hi

ive got a night out on Saturday and planning on not drinking but.... If I were to drink would it effect weight loss drastically and what would be best to drink ?

If your sole source or SS+ then DO NOT drink it's very dangerous, contact your CC for the warning info. I'm not sure about the other plans x

It is very dangerous, it could put you in hospital. Really not worth it xx

Hi ive got a night out on Saturday and planning on not drinking but.... If I were to drink would it effect weight loss drastically and what would be best to drink ?

I know its 100 % against all of the rules and as others have said its a " risk " however I had a few planned breaks on my journey last year and was never ill and still lost every single week !
If you know your going to drink you need to eat food the day before and then get straight back on plan to help minimise your risk of spoiling your losses.
It is a risk though so please read the info available and talk to your consultant to make a informed decision.
Planned breaks are there so you don't feel like you have failed so don't feel bad about having a few days off if its a special occasion you can't get out of.
Mine were for a family wedding and weekends away which were booked before I starred Cambridge.
Good luck and keep safe x

I'm one of the naughty ones. I'm not saying listen to me though! I have had a glass or two of wine on a weekend in the past and not been out of ketosis or come off plan, have not felt sick and lost as much as when I never had wine.

Did it last time I did cambridge and lost a stone a month still.

I'm not saying this is good though, just saying it kind of works for me. But I think it's a risk. Angelofthenorth is right and I too should be following her advise!

Thanks for your replies , it is a special event and I don't plan to go crazy or eat a big pizza after it ... I think I will see how it goes, just don't want to undo what I gave done but I plan to go longer walks to try help it.

Back