Aldi harvest morn

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mish28in, 25 April 2014.

1. Mish28in

Mish28in Member

I all just had confirmation from Aldi that the benefit bars will be back in stock in next couple of weeks and are not being discountinued.
  2. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

It's funny isn't it, because someone at my group enquired and was told that they are being discontinued. Mixed messages!
  3. Mish28in

Mish28in Member

I know it's annoying, I contacted them through customer services saying that many slimming world members were unhappy about them not being available I've struggled to get them since Xmas. I bet as soon as they get them in the shelves will be emptied lol
  4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Chatter on other groups says they are no longer a healthy extra either way. The online list now shows only 2 cereal bars :(
  5. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

If these have been hard to find recently and now they are 'coming back' in the next couple of weeks, I'm guessing they have changed the recipe like the Alpen bars?
  6. Mish28in

Mish28in Member

Ohhh I hope not,might be another email to customer services , hi fi bars are waytoo expensive!Code: S2549216
  7. Mish28in

Mish28in Member

I hope not might send another email to customer services, hi fi bars are too expensive !!!