Aldi harvest morning bars??

Jenny809

Gold Member
Does anyone know if the harvest morning bars from aldi count as a hexb, like the alpen bars? The summer fruit low calorie ones. Look pretty identical to me! Really hope so cos half the price!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

It's the Aldi Harvest Morn benefit 70 calories fruit bars which are 2 for hexb. Personally I find these ones too sweet.

Thank you, will give them a go. Hopefully I'll like them cos they're cheaper!

Very sweet but I love that, great for my sugar craving moments! ;-)

Think there are 3 flavours, chocolate orange my fav! Summer berry and apple and sultana. I think that's them, just make sure you buy the 70cal ones x

Okay great, was hoping for a choc one but I'm allergic to orange and the taste would make me Gag even if it was artificial, but I'll give the others a go, do you happen to know how much they are? X

Think I paid about 1.29 for a box of 6 x

I've just been and got some today, will have them tomorrow as a he b choice, they look pretty good though, and cheaper than alpen x

Glad I saw this thread! I'm spending a fortune on Alpan bars as I have 2 in my yogurt. I'm gonna get the. Choc orange ones in a bit. Yum!

Yes, alpen bars are pricey! Aldi ones are ok, much sweeter, I like them! :)

Slimmingworld are bringing a new hifi bar out in October bakewell tart flavour, but the alpen light bars are on offer at asda 2 boxes £3

thelandlady said:
Slimmingworld are bringing a new hifi bar out in October bakewell tart flavour, but the alpen light bars are on offer at asda 2 boxes £3

Really... When did they announce it? Will it be a light one or a standard? I'm excited now

Aldi are still cheaper, even with asda's offer cos aldi bars are 6 in a box not 5! I do still buy alpen lights tho!

I buy the harvest morn benefit 70kcals cereal bars they are delish! Half the price of alpen lights Also as they are soft and chewy I like to stick mine in the fridge so they are more filling and take longer to eat! Give it a try x

1stone lighter and still going... I will be a skinny bride!

I might be thick but what is HTC desire C

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HTC is a mobile phone brand like Nokia, Samsung, etc so if someone uses their HTC mobile phone to write a comment it might put that message at the bottom of their comment x

Sammie88 said:
HTC is a mobile phone brand like Nokia, Samsung, etc so if someone uses their HTC mobile phone to write a comment it might put that message at the bottom of their comment x

Ha, yes it's my very formal signature!! Hee hee :)

Back