Aldi no added sugar muesli - HEB???

strawberryshortcake

Silver Member
Hi there

I am back on Slimming World since 01. January...have lost 8 pounds so far. I am doing it alone, can't afford the weekly expense plus I am not a group kind of person. When I went to Slimming World last year, I only ever went to the weigh-ins but never stayed to the group, except from the first 2 weeks when I kind of had to.

Also, I found that MiniMins has helped me a lot more with my diet than going to the group/weigh-in! But...I have to admit that last year after losing almost 2 stone I fell of the band wagon big time :mad: as we bought our first house and with decorating and moving the convenience food entered the house and kind of hasn't left since :eek:

So here I am, new year, new start!!! I am super motivated at the moment so would love it, if you could help me with this question!

I love Aldi no added sugar muesli. I have 35g with some sweetener and cinnamon and hot water! I kind of assumed as the Jordan's muesli is a HEB that the Aldi version would also be a HEB...can't tell a difference really between the two to be honest, but that might just be me!

Can any of you maybe tell me if I am correct?

Thank you!!!

Just sat down and compared the nutritional information on both products ( ALDI no added sugar swiss style muesli and JORDANS natural muesli and i found that the ALDI version is higher in the fibre content/100g and lower in both the sugar and fat incl sat fat...so i have now made the decision for me to use this as my HEB...as long as my loss stays on track (i am aiming for an avarage of 1-2 pound per week) i will enjoy my breakfast of choice

Last edited:
Just sat down and compared the nutritional information on both products ( ALDI no added sugar swiss style muesli and JORDANS natural muesli and i found that the ALDI version is higher in the fibre content/100g and lower in both the sugar and fat incl sat fat...so i have now made the decision for me to use this as my HEB...as long as my loss stays on track (i am aiming for an avarage of 1-2 pound per week) i will enjoy my breakfast of choice!

Hi hun
35g of Muesli counts as HEB choice. There are loads of brands listed in the book and online sw site but the book does say you can swap any branded cereal for supermarkets own so I don't see why you cant use it. Enjoy xxx

Hi hun 35g of Muesli counts as HEB choice. There are loads of brands listed in the book and online sw site but the book does say you can swap any branded cereal for supermarkets own so I don't see why you cant use it. Enjoy xxx

That's great news...thank you very much!!!

Back